By Sukhada Mohandas,Kundapura V. Ravishankar
Read or Download Banana: Genomics and Transgenic Approaches for Genetic Improvement PDF
Similar botany books
No description to be had
The 3rd name within the CSIRO Gardening advisor sequence, Sustainable Gardens by means of Roger Spencer and Rob pass indicates how horticulture can give a contribution in the direction of a extra sustainable destiny. Written for domestic gardeners, specialist horticulturists, landscapers, and all these enthusiastic about cultivated landscapes, this e-book examines the stairs we will take in the direction of harmonising gardening job with the cycles of nature.
Indian screw pine family members Pandanaceae represents 3 genera, during which genus Pandanus and Benstonea are disbursed in hotspots in India – the Western Ghats and the Northeast Himalayan zone. For the 1st time, Indian Pandanaceae has been assessed for its taxonomic prestige and phylogenetic courting.
Biomass got from agricultural residues or woodland can be utilized to provide varied fabrics and bioenergy required in a latest society. in comparison to different assets to be had, biomass is among the commonest and common assets on this planet. therefore, biomass has the aptitude to supply a renewable power resource, either in the neighborhood and throughout huge components of the area.
- Plant Life: A Brief History
- Genetics and Biotechnology of Bacilli: 3
- Genetics and Biotechnology of Bacilli, Volume 2
- Why Humans Cooperate: A Cultural and Evolutionary Explanation (Evolution and Cognition)
- The Biology and Utilization of Shrubs
- Shedding of Plants Parts (Physiological ecology)
Additional resources for Banana: Genomics and Transgenic Approaches for Genetic Improvement
Banana: Genomics and Transgenic Approaches for Genetic Improvement by Sukhada Mohandas,Kundapura V. Ravishankar
- Writers in Conversation Vol.5 by Christopher Bigsby PDF
- Nematoda (Handbook of Zoology/ Handbuch der Zoologie) by Andreas Schmidt-Rhaesa PDF