By Dong Y., PsyD Han
This is a clinically obtainable reference consultant to received mind accidents (ABIs) that offers scientific and nonmedical healthcare execs who paintings with sufferers in mind trauma and rehabilitation settings with simply comprehensible information regarding this inhabitants. It offers physicians, psychologists, social staff, counselors, nurses, different allied overall healthiness pros, and especially trainees with brief scientific synopses of an entire diversity of ABIs, from motives via diagnoses and remedy.
Written by way of specialist authors, the source summarizes wisdom at the such a lot universal ABIs in a transparent, constant layout together with evaluation, etiology, epidemiology, medical presentation (including cognitive, emotional, behavioral, and sensorimotor), diagnostic concerns, evidence-based remedies, diagnosis, and an illustrative case learn. Psychosocial concerns for ABI sufferers, an incredible component to care, also are addressed.
- Delivers info in a concise, fast reference format
- Written in available language
- Informs a variety of healthcare pros and trainees
- Covers a whole gamut of ABIs
- Authored via well-known specialists within the field
Read or Download Acquired Brain Injury: Clinical Essentials for Neurotrauma and Rehabilitation Professionals PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
The main up to date reference at the subject, Epilepsy analyzes the main proper learn advancements in parallel scientific concerns impacting sleek healing regimens -- defining the clinical foundation of present scientific practices and posing a suite of difficult questions and issues which may effect the way forward for scientific epilepsy learn and research.
Fractured Minds introduces the reader to scientific neuropsychology via shiny case descriptions of adults who've suffered mind harm. At one point, this can be a publication in regards to the braveness, humor, and resolution to conquer disease and incapacity that many "ordinary humans" reveal while dealing with the extreme tension of a mind sickness.
The ebook goals to recognize the complexity of operating with consumers who've an bought mind damage yet goals to offer the reader useful and useable publications to improve their perform. during the textual content, case stories and functional feedback are forwarded to facilitate do-able perform.
It's now attainable to witness human mind task whereas we're speaking, examining, or pondering, due to progressive neuroimaging ideas like magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). those groundbreaking advances have opened countless fields of investigation—into such components as musical conception, mind improvement in utero, and defective mind connections resulting in psychiatric disorders—and have raised unparalleled moral concerns.
- Feeling the Words: Neuropsychoanalytic Understanding of Memory and the Unconscious (The New Library of Psychoanalysis)
- Epilepsy A to Z: A Concise Encyclopedia, Second Edition
- Recent Advances in Parkinsons Disease: Part II: Translational and Clinical Research: 184 (Progress in Brain Research)
- Cognition, Brain, and Consciousness: Introduction to Cognitive Neuroscience
- Near-Death Experiences: Heavenly Insight or Human Illusion?
Additional resources for Acquired Brain Injury: Clinical Essentials for Neurotrauma and Rehabilitation Professionals
Acquired Brain Injury: Clinical Essentials for Neurotrauma and Rehabilitation Professionals by Dong Y., PsyD Han
- Download PDF by Margaret E. Peters: Trading Barriers: Immigration and the Remaking of
- The Internationalization of East Asian Higher Education: - download pdf or read online